若魚缸內還有病源蟲...只靠藥浴白點很難根除的...
即使魚體的白點藥浴時都脫落了...下缸後還是會再感染到水中的病蟲...
若是FO缸何不原缸下有效的白點藥...配合提高水溫...一次讓白點斷根...

如果魚還算活潑能吃
改善水質白點就會消失
水溫可以稍稍升高點 ~28度

嗯~~水換一換~溫度提高至28度應該就0kㄌ~

30天沒有生物,白點病源體不是會進入休眠期嗎?等到有新生物就又出現了是嗎?

我的就是抓出來作藥浴兩天,回去又感染,反而更嚴重,現在乾脆打o3.. 希望能抑制.

Ich is everywhere in the water, if ick outbreak in the main tank, 30 days without host in the main tank will eliminate the ich. Once the fish is cured, a health fish has immune systen to resist the ich. Two days is not enough time for ich to die in an outbreak tank, that's why a cured fish will reinfect ich again. Fish is the only host for ich to attach on, other lives such as crabs and shrimp or corals is not host for ich, therefore, only remove fish from the main tank will work. Hope this will help.

Emperor兄:
謝謝您的回答,但是有一事不解,就是當然不是一兩天就可以使已經有白點病(ick)發生的缸子復原,小弟的重點再於,白點病是屬於寄生蟲病,魚離開缸子就算是很長一段時間,但是軟體缸內無法下藥,所以寄生蟲不就是暫時無寄主,進入休眠期,等魚兒重新入缸,水質或是溫度不穩定,就又會復發了嗎?小弟了解因病毒感染的病可以免疫,但是寄生蟲引發的病如何免疫,白點病也聽前輩說過就像人類的感冒,環境好身體壯就自然不是問題,小弟也認為白點病無論是大白點或是一般說的白點蟲病,應該是無法完全消除(清缸除外),只能抑制而已,就像感冒,只要寄主身體狀況差,就又會上身,並且大膽推論,就算魚離開缸子超過30天,只要缸子還是照常運作,白點還是有可能復發,只是看哪隻魚身體不好倒楣囉!
如有錯誤請不吝指教

andyhu 兄:
In my opinion , once the ich is eliminated in the main tank the posibility to reinfect ich is very low, unless introduce any new stuff into the main tank again, such as new fish, new rock,sand, corals, or any other live form coz they all carry not only ich but also other parasite. That's why in US they insist quarentine tank to separate new live form for weeks before adding them into the main tank.
I agree with you as you said that there still has ich in the main tank, but I believe the chance of outbreak is low if one using quarentine tank. That's all my knowledge to answer the question, maybe we should ask someone who can answer the question properly. HELP!! Can someone help us to solve the problem!?

相似主題