吃完後....當然就繼續養下來 , 它也會吃其他食物的

下面引用由KHU2002/12/17 09:51pm 發表的內容:
吃完後....當然就繼續養下來 , 它也會吃其他食物的
感謝各位的回應,我想再等一,兩個月吧,目前只養水大約一個半月而已,
缸中只鋪1CM珊瑚沙,兩顆大活石,還又活石帶進來的生物.

下面引用由KHU2002/12/17 09:24pm 發表的內容:
多謝PING解釋
如果數量太多, 養三間火箭吧
but I have other corals....I remember that they might pick up xenia, clam mantles or so... I have bubble, frogspawn, mushrooms, grogonian tree, and many polyps....will the butterfly eat them?? I will go for sps in the future....should I buy the fish or shrimp? or use kwalkwaser would be better? I heard that hot boil water might work too?? but I have them all over, some are big and some are tiny...
thank you!

Sea-horsea, You can use peppermint shrimps to eliminate them. Make sure it's the Lysmata wurdemanni, not Rhynchocinetes uritai.

I got 2 today.....I hope they can do the job....I will let you know...thank you :)

Lysmata wurdemanni, and Rhynchocinetes uritai share the same common name like peppermint or camel.
But make sure it's the Lysmata wurdemanni, not Rhynchocinetes uritai. Rhynchocinetes uritai won't do the job, they aren't even reef-safe.
Try www.reefaquariumguide.com, I think the people there are better than reefcentral.

I just sign up yesterday...cuz more and more people complain about RC now and they are slow like 28.8K dial up

just want to tell you all that on Thursday I bought 2 peppermint and until today only a few 垃圾海葵 left....thank you for all your help....
:) :) :)

看見這篇蠻不錯的
我來整理一下
依jas303的說法是
------------------------------
Lysmata wurdemanni
pw78505peppermint_shrimp.jpg

這種是以吃垃圾海葵出名的
而且呢
我看國外資料顯示這生物是可以安全的相容於礁岩缸的

Rhynchocinetes uritai
marinedepotlive_1717_6829486

這種就不一定了
或許不會吃
但重點是
這種在資料上可是說明了不太適合礁岩珊瑚缸喔
所以大家在選購時還是要多留點心
機械蝦我也飼養過
真的很討厭
也會吃我培養的海草
還吃根部,所以我以前要種海草根本種不活
當然也會騷擾珊瑚了
而且要抓也超難
我之前為了抓他
半夜四點多在屋裡面般活石才抓到
不過Lysmata wurdemanni中文不知道叫啥
我好像也沒看過,產地是加勒比海
而且樣子是蠻像我們的機械蝦的
常有人搞錯名字,不過要辨識還不難
機械蝦可是有長鼻子和花紋的
至於機械蝦好像也有另一種Rhynchocinetes durbanensis
不過不知道是不是一樣的
不管如何這兩種都是危險的啦
假如有看見Lysmata wurdemanni請順便通知我一聲喔
因為我也有需要了...cc

這種不曉得能不能吃垃圾海葵....
因為我以前養也是隔離著養...
沒讓牠有機會表現....
動作跟機械蝦一樣...
不過不是機械蝦喔~~~
http://tw.photo.yahoo.com/member/fcgi-bin/view_photo.fcg?ab=ab2&idx=17&id=handsometzai&ph_id=p32&.r=854983

臭酸 DADA :)
Rhynchocinetes uritai (機械蝦) is fatter and shorter...and the color red/white is more separate, but Lysmata wurdemanni's red/white color is more dark, not as bright...and their body is longer and thinner...hope its helps....
MY 垃圾海葵 is ALL GONE!!! i don't see any of it now...after 1 week of cleaning from the shrimp....yeeeha!!

返回
上方 下方