PH84_F_15_130802222421_1.JPG

PH84_F_15_130802222421.JPG

老爸 帮忙喂鱼
PH84_F_15_130802222655.JPG

哈哈

昨天還以為你的手

我後來都不叫家人餵了,怕餵食太多

I love ur tank, it's just totally awesome!!
But I am also wondering how did you type those chinese words?
Don't tell me you bought a chinese character keyboard on ebay,lol

It's amazing how you maintain your tank clean. Keep your good work and update us frequently.
The little RBTA may become a threaten to the SPS next to it soon, I would keep an eye on it….

What's your plan to maintain a clean sand bed? Share with us and maybe we can discuss what's the best way together…. I am also not a bare bottom fan.

Well, i mean even though u changed the language in Settings
u still need a chinese keyboard to type those words, right?
or did you just use the screen keyboard??

Well, i mean even though u changed the language in Settings
u still need a chinese keyboard to type those words, right?
or did you just use the screen keyboard??

If Belinda is really the girl in the picture, then at her age (similar age to my son), I guess she never need a Chinese keyboard. For example, my son use "漢語拼音", which only need a regular keyboard ;-)

Myself have to use Macbook Air which has a keypad to write my Chinese :em16::em16:

A reefer asked about the sandbed and i have answered it you could check out the earlier pages. And the SPS is behind the RBTA, pictures always appear to be 2D and you may have mistaken. I am aware of the distance of corals placement, no worries about that. Thanks for your concern :)

Got it. There is a safe distance between your RBTA and your SPS.
I only hope you aware that RBTA "walk" sometimes ;-)
Once I got enough price SPS, I stop putting a RBTA in my SPS tank. A reefer who has a fantastic SPS tank, and gave it a try (put a RBTA in tank), but then he found he couldn't sleep well and keep monitoring his RBTA, 2 weeks later.... he took out his RBTA either :em01:
Of course, there are also many reefers very success with SPS and RBTA mixed, and I sincerely hope you are one of them.

Your tank should be fine at this stage I will say, but just a friendly reminder....Keep an eye on it as you did now.:em02:

Another reefer advice to you... Always prepare risk management and have a plan when you are NOT around your tank for longer time.....

Cheers....

If Belinda is really the girl in the picture, then at her age (similar age to my son), I guess she never need a Chinese keyboard. For example, my son use "漢語拼音", which only need a regular keyboard ;-)

Myself have to use Macbook Air which has a keypad to write my Chinese :em16::em16:

i see, thanks for explaining!!

When i asked my friends in the states how did they learn chinese
it was absolutely different from the way we do in Taiwan!

相似主題