可能要等我有空ㄉ時候
我逐一的把十個Q&A寫好
辛苦你了
有你们這些前輩勞心勞力
使我们這些晚輩倍感溫心
謝謝

SPS的10個Q&A

參考看看google翻譯的
http://www.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fjfox61.home.comcast.net%2F%7Ejfox61%2Fsps_faq.htm&langpair=en%7Czh-TW&hl=en&ie=UTF8

SPS的10個Q&A

前五個Q&A我大致上先PO出來,
許多是無法直接翻譯,所以我有做了一些修飾,只是我的文學造譯蠻差的,所以有些實在不知道該用什麼文字!
如有其他大大有好的文句,請幫我再修正一下!
第6個Q&A我就只說明他的意思
其他的7~10等我有空再處理
或者有其他大大願意協助.更是謝謝!
1.Do I have enough light to keep Acropora? How many watts per gallon are needed?( 我有足夠的光線去保持軸孔珊瑚?每加侖多少瓦特數是需要的?) Watts per gallon (w/g) is not a very good method of determining light requirements. (瓦特加侖比不是一個決定光線需求的最好方式) Following this "rule of thumb"(根據”經驗法則”), 100 watts over a five-gallon tank (20w/g) appears much better than that same 100 watts over a ten-gallon tank (10w/g)(5加侖缸使用100瓦會好過相同使用100瓦的10加侖缸), but the intensity is lacking in both cases(但是這二個例子在光的強度是不足夠的). One hundred watts is still one hundred watts, no matter how you slice it(100瓦就是100瓦,不管你是如何切割它). Intensity is the key, the more the better(強度是重點,多是更好的). To paraphrase a recent post by Eric Borneman, (闡述Eric Bomeman的說法)“if a coral, for example, requires 15,000 lux to saturate, it needs to get that amount of light regardless of tank size(以珊瑚舉例來說,不管缸子大小她需要15’000照度的光照). So, if a 175 watt metal halide puts out 17,500 lux at the water surface and 8,000 lux ten inches down(所以175瓦的HQI能夠在水面產生17’500照度和水下10吋產生8’000照度), it’s enough light for the coral at the surface but not at the bottom.(在水上層的珊瑚它是足夠的,但是卻不夠下層)” Read on…
2.Do I need metal halide lighting, will VHO/PC lighting do(我需要HQI還是VHO/PC呢)? Personally I am a great fan of halide lighting, so my opinion is biased(我自己是用大風扇HQI,所以我的意見是有偏見的). When approached with this question, I recommend 250w halides minimum, with 400w halides being all the better(當面對這個問題,我建議最少用250W HQI,可以用400W會更好). Can you get away with VHO/PC (or even 175w halide) lighting(你能僥倖成功的使用VHO/PC(甚至是175W HQI)光源)? Sure, many people do. Do I think it’s the best for the coral(當然,許多人可以.但是我在想那是給珊瑚最好的嗎)? No. Most species see extremely intense sunlight under natural conditions(不,多數的品種在自然的環境需要極強烈的太陽光). We should try to mimic this as best we can, and I don’t believe anything less than 250w halides will do(我認為要就我所能的試著去模擬這個最好,並且我不相信任何少於250W的HQI可以做到). For more inform ation on lighting, refer to “Shedding Light On The Reef” by Richard Harker.
3.What about water parameters (salinity, calcium, alkalinity, phosphate, nitrate, etc.)(關於水的參數. 鹽度,鈣,鹼性,磷酸鹽,硝酸鹽? Obviously nitrite and ammonia should be undetectable(顯然的亞硝酸鹽和氨是必須完全測不到). Nitrate should be as low as possible (<10 mg/L). Phosphate should be <0.04 mg/L, as anything greater will promote nuisance algae growth. Salinity should be maintained at 35 PPT (~1.026). Temperature is currently a subject of hot debate. Many people have successfully maintained aquariums at ~77°f (25°c), others at 84-86°f (~29-30°c)(硝酸鹽儘可能的低<10mg/L,磷酸鹽必須<0.04mg/L,以上的任一數據的增加都會促進討厭的藻類生長. 鹽度必須維持在35PPT(~1.026).溫度是現在熱烈討論的主題.許多人成功的保持魚缸的溫度在~77°f (25°c),其他的在84-86°f (~29-30°c). I will not get into this debate here. However, I maintain my aquarium at 82°f (27.8°c) with great success(我不會在這裡爭辯.無論怎麼說,我維持我的缸子溫度在82°f (27.8°c)而一直很成功. For calcium and alkalinity natural saltwater levels (NSW) should be your goal (420 mg/L Ca, and 2.9 mEq/L (8° dKH) alk {TMCRA Vol.1 Fosså and Nilsen 1996}). To encourage coralline algae growth, I like to maintain an elevated alkalinity level. Levels as high as 3.6-4.3 mEq/L (10-12° dKH) should be fine. (至於鈣和鹼度在自然的海水必須要達到420 mg/L鈣, 和2.9 mEq/L (8° dKH) 鹼度.為了鼓勵珊瑚共生藻的成長.我喜歡把鹼度保持在較高的水平.像是3.6-4.3 mEq/L (10-12° dKH)這麼高的水平會比較好.
4.How much water motion and what type are needed(多少水流和形態是必須的)? Coral use water flow (most importantly) for gas exchange, to remove waste, and to bring food. Without this, the coral could easily suffocate or starve(珊瑚使用水流(非常重要)來做氣體交換.移除廢物.和帶來食物.沒了這個,珊瑚就會窒息死亡或餓死). Consider these coral are normally exposed to crashing waves, strong currents and/or tidal flows(仔細想想這些珊瑚是正常的暴露在海浪的衝擊,強烈的水流和/或潮汐的波動). For these reasons, since it is virtually impossible to duplicate this situation within the confines of an aquarium, I believe you can never have enough water movement(因為這些理由.在我們的封閉魚缸是無法完全複製的,我相信你重未給過足夠的水流). Volume and alternating motion of flow are (in my opinion) equally important(大量且交替的水流運動是同樣重要的在我的認知裡). As with light, the more you provide the better(就如同光線一樣,給得越多越好). However, you do not want to aim (for example) a power head directly at the coral. Let indirect motion create the needed flow.(無論如何.你不要把馬達直接對著珊瑚吹.讓水流間接的推動成為所需的水流)
5.Do I need to feed these coral(我需要餵食這些珊瑚)? Yes, absolutely(是的.絕對要的)! Maybe not directly per se, but indirectly via the water column, or through a natural supply of plankton (zoo and phyto)(或許不是直接的逐一餵食.但是要間接的經由水柱或經由提供自然的浮游生物(動物和植物)). This can be accomplished by occasionally cleaning the glass of algae, and with the addition of various prepared foods (“Spray Dried Phytoplankton”, “Golden Pearls”, etc.), fresh or frozen phytoplankton (“DT’s”, “Instant Algae”, etc.), among other homemade recipes (這是能夠被實現的在偶爾清潔玻璃上的藻類.和額外添加不同的食物.新鮮或冷凍的浮游植物.還有自製的配方). This feeds the infauna, which will breed and in turn provide food for the coral(餵動物性食物,選擇一種卵並且輪流提供給珊瑚). Be sure to gradually ramp up the amount of food offered(並確定逐步的往上增加餵食的總量).
6.I have a picture; can you identify this Acropora? In a word, no. Comparing the coral to pictures found in books, is not an accurate method of identification. You may come close, but it would be guess work at best. Too many species are strikingly similar. Many things affect growth form ation and coloration (such as lighting, water motion, placement, etc.). Coral in a natural environment will have different growth patterns and coloration then the same coral grown in an aquarium. Also small frags would not display as many natural characteristics as a more mature colony would. One would have to cut a fragment, kill and remove the tissue, and examine the skeletal structure for proper identification at the species level.
第6的意思是說無法單純靠圖片來正確判斷珊瑚的品種,要正確無誤的判斷必須要取一斷支,然後去除她的組織共肉,觀察她的骨骼與結構才能夠做到正確的判斷!
以上原文轉述自http://jfox61.home.comcast.net/~jfox61/sps_faq.htm

SPS的10個Q&A

最近剛好想嘗試SPS,看了真是受益良多!!謝謝!!

-=-=-=- 以下內容由 mywifeisruru2008年01月23日 00:07am 時新增 -=-=-=-
google翻譯的真的反而不知所云!!

相似主題