尋求翻譯

十幾年的專業水族魚缸設計、訂製
0939-092862 Line ID: chusin86
這是降氮磷生化珠製造商的網頁
http://www.npbiopellets.com/

裡面的一段:
原文: http://www.npbiopellets.com/index.php/how-it-works
The positive effects of NP-reducing BioPellets on water quality are based on the principle of immobilization. Waste products from the water, mainly nitrate and phosphate, are converted into bacteria. This keeps the aquarium water clean.

NP-reducing BioPellets are composed of biologically degradable polymers that can be placed in a fluidized filter or filter canister. The pellets will allow aerobic growth of bacteria which consequently will consume nitrate and phosphate simultaneously. The bacteria will use up the carbon from the BioPellets, whilst nitrogen and phosphorus are taken from the water as nitrate and (ortho)phosphate. This conversion of organic BioPellets (together with inorganic nitrogen and phosphorus) into microbial biomass is called immobilization. In addition, anaerobic layers will develop, resulting in additional denitrification.
The surplus of bacteria will be consumed by filter and suspension feeding organisms such as sponges and corals, or skimmed off by a protein skimmer. On average this “solid wodka method” takes 2-4 weeks to give rise to sufficient bacteria to allow nitrate and phosphate levels to drop. The main advantage of this method over using Wodka or sugar as a carbon source is that NP-reducing BioPellets stimulate local growth of bacteria in a filter compartment, instead of all over in the aquarium where they may clog up pipes and hoses. They also prevent the growth of cyanobacteria, as the bacteria growing on NP-reducing BioPellets will compete with these phototrophic nuisance microbes. Finally, NP-reducing BioPellets will save the aquarist a lot of time, as no daily dosages of carbon are required.

翻譯:
降氮磷生化珠對水質的益處是"固定". 將水裡的營養鹽, 主要是硝酸鹽與磷酸鹽, 轉化為細菌. 這個過程可改善水質.

[FONT=新細明體]降氮磷生化珠是一種可以放入流沙床或是圓桶的可生物分解的聚合物([FONT=新細明體]塑膠[/FONT]). [FONT=新細明體]珠體可供好氧菌生長[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]細菌生長的過程會同時耗用硝酸鹽與磷酸鹽[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]當細菌取用氮與磷時也會利用到珠體裡的碳源[/FONT] (河馬註: [FONT=新細明體]可分解塑膠主要是碳與氫[/FONT]). [FONT=新細明體]這個將碳與氮磷轉化為細菌體的過程稱為[/FONT]”固[FONT=新細明體]定[/FONT]” ([FONT=新細明體]河馬註[/FONT]: [FONT=新細明體]應該有更專業的名詞吧[/FONT]? 哪個生物系的大德煩請更正). [FONT=新細明體]厭氧層也同時會形成[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]提供更進一步的化氮[/FONT].

[FONT=新細明體]增生的細菌會由過濾與濾食生物[/FONT]([FONT=新細明體]例[/FONT]: [FONT=新細明體]海綿與珊瑚[/FONT]) [FONT=新細明體]移除[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]或是被蛋白機打出來[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]這種[/FONT]"[FONT=新細明體]固化伏特加[/FONT]"[FONT=新細明體]需[/FONT]2~4[FONT=新細明體]個禮拜才能建立出能明顯降低[/FONT]NO3 [FONT=新細明體]與[/FONT] PO4[FONT=新細明體]的細菌群[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]降氮磷生化珠比起其他碳源方式的最明顯益處是能集中細菌生長在過濾器[/FONT]([FONT=新細明體]反應器[/FONT])[FONT=新細明體]裡[/FONT], ([FONT=新細明體]河馬註[/FONT]: [FONT=新細明體]其他碳源方式的細菌會擴散到水體的每個角落[/FONT]), [FONT=新細明體]其他方式可能會導致水管堵塞[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]此方式也能預防藍綠菌[/FONT] ([FONT=新細明體]紅泥藻[/FONT]) [FONT=新細明體]的孳生[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]因為這些細菌會與藍濾菌競爭食物[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]最後[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]此產品會替珊瑚玩家省下很多時間[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]因為不再需要每天添加碳源[/FONT].
[/FONT]

另, 謝謝阿鬼兄
內文中的 immobilization,用固定來解釋可能比較好,
固碳作用、固氮作用的英文好像就是用 immobilization。

最後編輯:
還是danmhippo大專業

有經驗的翻起來最順^^"

PS.

這個有如硫磺珠的化學特性

所以水流不能過小

要加在skimmer之前

以防過多雜質進入生化珠中

不然可能會像硫磺珠一樣

除氮源和磷源變成釋放有毒的H2S

所以應該是很像硫磺珠的新產品

台灣好像沒有人賣

所以囉

站上的太空瓶加減用吧XDDDDD
這跟硫磺珠的作用相反, 這是碳源的一種, 基本類似小白球, 但不用到厭氧菌

這跟硫磺珠的作用相反, 這是碳源的一種, 基本類似小白球, 但不用到厭氧菌

可是他廣告圖中說中間是缺氧來detrification

不是結合化學去除營養鹽的效果?

所以是利用似加入伏特加(碳源)的方式吸收營養鹽?

他整顆就是可生物分解塑膠, 完全沒有硫化物

他裡面說到這個等同固體伏特加, 也就是碳源法啦! 生物分解塑膠提供碳, 水體裡的營養鹽提供氮與磷
珠體裡會形成缺氧區, 這只是額外的bonus

他整顆就是可生物分解塑膠, 完全沒有硫化物

他裡面說到這個等同固體伏特加, 也就是碳源法啦! 生物分解塑膠提供碳, 水體裡的營養鹽提供氮與磷
珠體裡會形成缺氧區, 這只是額外的bonus

原來如是呀XD

沒關係

小弟還沒有錢敗硫磺珠

那直接去進這種生化球就一勞永逸了耶@ˇ@

台灣好像還沒人引進, 美國的Marine Depot 或是Premium Aquatics都有
或是直接跟荷蘭製造商訂, 歐元貶值, 或許會比較划算

十項全能,看來英文這項不在其中。XD

不過我自己英文也蠻菜的。:em06:

內文中的 immobilization,用固定來解釋可能比較好,

固碳作用、固氮作用的英文好像就是用 immobilization。

有沒有簡字翻繁體的軟體:em01::em01::em01:

每次看軟體全文翻譯就覺得很好笑

原文:
All the time I have been trying to find a simple and almost self-serving system. The one that I have established recently satisfies me. In the main tank there is about 80 kg of live rocks, the other part of the filtration system being the skimmer and the reactor with NP reducing BioPellets in the sump. There is also a Korallenzucht Magnetic Zeovit Reactor S, which I had used for the Zeovit method, but after some adaptation, I started to use as a reactor for the polymers. The water flow through the biopellets is adjusted to about 1200 l/h. As an element of chemical filtration I also placed a bag with activated carbon, which is exchanged monthly. Sometimes filter floss is used as well. That is what my filtration system is all about. As for NP reducing BioPellets, which are relatively new, I am nicely surprised that they work the way as it was promised by their inventor. Might it be a breakthrough in reefkeeping?

G的全文翻譯:
所有的時間我一直試圖找到一種簡單,幾乎自我體系。而其中,我並於最近成立滿足了我。在主缸有大約 80公斤的活岩石,另一部分作為分離器過濾系統和反應堆 NP方案減少 BioPellets在污水坑。還有一個 Korallenzucht Zeovit堆,這我已用於 Zeovit方法,但經過一段適應,我開始使用作為反應器的聚合物。水流通過 biopellets調整為 1200升/小時作為一個元素的化學過濾我還放置了一個袋,活性炭,這是每月交換。有時,過濾器,以及使用牙線。這是我的過濾系統是一回事。至於減少 BioPellets,這是比較新,我很驚訝,他們很好的方式工作,因為這是他們發明的承諾。它可能是一個突破reefkeeping?

用G的全文翻中之後的"不通"中文再全文翻回英文:
All the time I have been trying to find a simple, almost self-system. Which, I recently set up to meet me. In the main tank has about 80 kg of live rock, the other part as a separator filter system and NP programs to reduce BioPellets reactor in the sump. There is also a Korallenzucht Zeovit heap, which I have used Zeovit method, but after a period of adjustment, I started to use as the polymer reactor. Flow through biopellets adjusted to 1200 l / hour as a chemical filter element I also placed a bag, activated carbon, which is exchanged every month. Sometimes, filters, and the use of dental floss. This is my filter system is one thing. As regards the reduction BioPellets, which is relatively new, I was surprised, the way they work well, because it is their commitment to the invention. It may be a breakthrough reefkeeping?

河馬翻的中文:
一直以來我嘗試著去找簡單並且能自我運行的系統. [FONT=新細明體]目前的這套系統符合我的要求[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]在主缸有大約[/FONT]80[FONT=新細明體]公斤的活石[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]底缸的過濾系統是一個蛋白機加上一個[/FONT] “NP reducing BioPellets” [FONT=新細明體]反應器[/FONT] ([FONT=新細明體]河馬註[/FONT]: N[FONT=新細明體]代表的是氮[/FONT], P[FONT=新細明體]是磷[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]結合起來就是能降低氮磷的生化珠[/FONT]”). [FONT=新細明體]另外還有一個[/FONT]Zeovit[FONT=新細明體]反應器[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]我之前有在用[/FONT]zeovit[FONT=新細明體]系統[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]但現已將它改為降氮磷生化珠的反應器了[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]水流過生化株的流速約[/FONT]1200L/H. [FONT=新細明體]我另有一包活性碳做基本的化學吸附[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]每月更換[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]有的時候也會用白棉[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]這大致上就是我的過濾系統了[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]至於降氮磷生化珠[/FONT], [FONT=新細明體]這是個新產品[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]我挺訝異他能做到製造商所宣稱的效果[/FONT]. [FONT=新細明體]或許這是珊瑚養殖的一個突破[/FONT].

用河馬翻的中文再翻回英文:
I have been trying to find a simple and self-running system. The current system meets my requirements. In the main tank has about 80 kg of live rock, the end of the filtration tank system is a protein machine with a "NP reducing BioPellets "reactor (Hippo Note: N represents nitrogen, P is phosphorus. is to reduce nitrogen and phosphorus combined biochemical beads.") There is also a Zeovit reactor. I have in use zeovit system before, but now It has reduced nitrogen and phosphorus to biological reactor of the Pearl. water flow rate through biological and chemical plants around 1200L / H. I have to do another a bag of activated carbon adsorption of the basic monthly replacement. sometimes also with white cotton . This is my filter system in general. As for reducing nitrogen and phosphorus in biochemical beads, this is a new product. I am very surprised he is able to effect claimed by the manufacturer. Perhaps this is a breakthrough of coral farming.

用上面那段再翻回英文:
我一直試圖找到一種簡單和自我運行的系統。現行制度符合我的要求。在主坦克大約有80公斤的活岩石,最後的過濾槽機系統是一種蛋白質與“國民黨減少 BioPellets”反應堆(河馬注:N代表氮,磷是磷。是減少氮和磷結合生化珠。“)還有一個 Zeovit反應堆。我在使用zeovit系統,但是現在它已經減少氮和磷的生物反應器的明珠。水流量通過生物和化學工廠周圍 1200L / H的我這樣做的另外一個袋子活性炭吸附每月基本更換。有時也有白色的棉花。這是我的過濾系統一般。至於減少氮和磷在生化珠,這是一個新產品。我很驚訝,他能夠製造商所聲稱的效果。或許,這是一項突破性的珊瑚養殖。

我要表達的是什麼.....
正確的英文會翻出"不通"的中文
正確的中文會翻出"不通"的英文
愈翻愈奇怪:em01:
不要再用全文翻譯啦~~~~~~

返回
上方 下方