蠻好用的唷~翻出來也還算看的懂啦~~^^

看起來像沒人有關於對zeovit 的用途的任何問題

請問一下
活沙系統可以在使用ZEOVIT系統嗎???
ZEOLIVE與ZEOVIT有何差別呢??
使用ZEOLIVE是否也需要加ZEOVIT系統之瓶瓶罐罐呢???

[這篇文章最後由heyshosho在 2006/06/23 09:32am 第 1 次編輯]

((下次打英文好了,比較容易懂)) <==哈哈~這個好笑

My tank was 75gal, and used zeovit system for 3 months. Fortunately, the PO4 in my tank now is mainly at 0.03~0.04ppm (tested by Hanna). At 6/17, I started to drop Spur2 in my tank. This is my first time to drop Spur2 and I used 75% of commented quantity. After 48 hours, most of my corals were OK, the color did not fade out, however. Only a small sps looks not health, those hydras did not come out almost 3 days. Is it normal?? How can I avoid such situation when I using Spur2? Thanks!
我魚缸是75加侖(約300L), 用Zeovit 3個月了, 目前PO4維持在0.03-0.04. 6/17第一次用建議量的75%加Spur2. 48小時後. 大部分的珊瑚情況正常,也沒什麼退色是真的. 但是有一顆小的SPS卻顯的不是很健康. 水螅體已經3天不出來了. 這是正常的嗎? 再加Spur2時應如何避免?

下面引用由SMALL--P2006/06/23 08:21am 發表的內容:
請問一下
活沙系統可以在使用ZEOVIT系統嗎???
ZEOLIVE與ZEOVIT有何差別呢??
使用ZEOLIVE是否也需要加ZEOVIT系統之瓶瓶罐罐呢???
建議還是使用 裸缸+活石.會比較好方便管理

[這篇文章最後由nitewind在 2006/06/23 10:01am 第 1 次編輯]

喂small-- p,
是DSB 可能是用途在zeovit 但達到階段的結果3 zeovit 將是很多更慢的與那些比較使用BB
系統。
至於ZEOLIVE, 它是正義的過濾器系統更為開始在他們的坦克和幫助之外清除他們的坦克的人。
至於ZEOVIT 它baisc 3 系統包括泡沸石, bak 和food7 和這是您能達到惡劣的營養坦克和間接地因而上色您的符號程式設計系統zeovit 的核心和力量。
我們通常不混合zeolive 並且zeovit 起因那裡是沒有證明案件怎樣他們將共同努力。
我的推薦是忘掉zeolive 和去向前使用zeovit 。

Hi Small--p,
Yes DSB can be use in zeovit but the result of achieving stage 3 of zeovit will be a lot slower compare to those using BB system.
As for ZEOLIVE, it is just a filter system more for people who just started out their tank and help clean out their tank.
As for ZEOVIT it a baisc 3 system consist of zeolite, bak and food7 and this is the core and power of zeovit where you can achieve poor nutrient tank and thus indirectly color up your sps.
Normally we don't mix zeolive and zeovit cause there is no proof case of how they will work together.
My recommendation is forget about zeolive and go ahead using zeovit.

Hi billchiu,
May I know how many ml of spur2 did you dose? How old are these sps in your tank?
What you are encountering now is not something serious but have to be careful. Please do not dose any spur2 for the time being until you are clear of how to use the spur2 and your tank condition.
Note: Spur2 is a dangous and yet powerful product, if you add new sps into the tank please wait for at least 2 weeks before dosing spur2. Also on your 1st dose please dose only 50% and then slowly increase 5% on every dose until you achieve the result.
Billchiu, may I know is your sps color is brown or colorful? Cause with p04 < 0.05 and if your tank nutrient is low a dose of 75% spur2 will result in very colorful effect on your sps.

喂billchiu,
我可以知道多少機器語言spur2 您藥量了? 多麼老這些符號程式設計系統是在您的坦克? 什麼您現在遇到不是嚴肅事但必須小心。暫時請不要藥量任何spur2 直到您是確切怎樣使用spur2 和您的坦克情況。
注: Spur2 是dangous 仍然強有力的產品, 如果您增加新符號程式設計系統入坦克請等至少2 個星期在藥量的spur2 之前。並且在您的第1 藥量請藥量只50% 和慢慢地然後增加5% 在每藥量直到您達到結果。
Billchiu, 我可以是是知道您的符號程式設計系統顏色棕色或五顏六色的嗎? 起因與p04

Dear Nite
I used 2.4ml of Spur2 in my tank. It’s shame that my sps just start showing out their colors a month ago…
Some of them were in my tanks over 2 months. They came from South China sea…
The new sps were just in my tank at 6/11 which brought from Taiwan..
I thought I was too fast using Spur2 because those elder ones were pretty good…
我用了2.4ml Spur2. 很不好意思, 我的SPS才從一個月前開始變色.
我的SPS在我的缸已經2個月了, 是南海的品種. 新的是6/11從台灣帶的.
我想我太急著用Spur2了, 因為較久的sps2都沒事…

Hi Billchiu,
For now, please wait for 3 weeks later then try dosing spur2 again. It will be better to dose 1.8ml for your case and then slowly increase the dose (5%). You can dose spur2 by every 10 days period.
喂Billchiu,
暫時, 請等然後3 個星期以後設法再藥量spur2 。最好藥量1.8ml 為您的情況和慢慢地然後增加藥量(5%) 。您能藥量spur2 在每10 天期間以前。

Thank you so much, Nite!!
I will follow your instructions. Any problem will let you know if you did not mind...

返回
上方 下方