:em04::em15:
PH84_F_15_091105144013.JPG

PH84_F_15_091105144013_1.JPG

PH84_F_15_091105144245.JPG

PH84_F_15_091105144245_1.JPG

最後編輯:
Ha! show your new fish soon.
.......oh ! nice fish

deeply broken.... I think I have spent all the " private saving money for this year"....:em10:

The worst part of today is... I saw the East Africa Queen...it is 95% the same as 聖帝..
and the price is 50% of 聖帝............. ( i think east africa queen is more rare than 聖帝 )...

My tank is too small for that size....otherwise.....I will DO IT !!!

最後編輯:
deeply broken.... I think I have spent all the " private saving money for this year"....:em10:

The worst part of today is... I saw the East Africa Queen...it is 95% the same as 聖帝..
and the price is 50% of 聖帝............. ( i think east africa queen is more rare than 聖帝 )...

聽起來有更好的選擇囉?

不過先買先享受囉:em06::em06::em06:

東非聖帝我來囉 :em02::em02::em02:
窮人的福音啊

可惜?
再衝吧?
africa queen 有圖嗎?
缸子養水處理中.檢疫缸也客滿...
不然
我也要!

Sorry gentlemen : I did not take the photoes... should not be east africa queen but
more of red-sea emperor angelfish if you want to be more precise.

but this what I have found from the google.. what i can say is his tail is very
orange just like hawaii ( because I used to have 1 聖帝 and it died because of my
stupid feeding style :em16:)

( this one, the blue color is not so nice unlike the one that i saw )
http://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11_03/product_info.php?products_id=721&parent_ca

( this one is similar to the one that I saw...please diregard the pricing.... this is from US site... normally much higher than asia )
http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/angelfish/imperatorangelredsea/

red sea angelfish 20~25cm should be range from 3.5K~7k depending if the lines are matched or not.

enjoy.... it is not expensive but rare...

魚太擠啦 擴缸吧
哈~~~
怎每個人英文那米的強
ㄆㄆㄆ

相似主題