• 本版主要以供給各地魚友作為交流認識使用
    任何站上舉辦的活動或是魚友彼此的聯絡交誼活動都可以在此討論
    非各地活動或是認識交流的文章,如個人問題或其他討論,請發表至各分類版或閒聊版區。
    交流區亦為討論版,禁止任何交易資訊,有任何交易需求請洽交易版。

foreign friends club

Thanks Joseph for inviting me to take part on this wonderful thread. I am fluent in English and Mandarin, if any of you foreign reefers need some help translating, communicating, or bargaining (JK) with our lovely LFSs, please let me know. I am more than happy to help.

This is the spirit!!!

Thanks Joseph for inviting me to take part on this wonderful thread. I am fluent in English and Mandarin, if any of you foreign reefers need some help translating, communicating, or bargaining (JK) with our lovely LFSs, please let me know. I am more than happy to help.

Hello, Kevin....

Now finally one as handsome as I am here speak.... Hahaha

surely a lots of foreign speaking friends will be benefiting in very nice threads , I am sure a lot of foreigner or English speaking Asian living in Taiwan are also member of RC and hope that this may even able to spread out In RC so more and more members will be aware that here in Taiwan Sir Joseph have started a very useful thread and also a way thru Reefing we will let international community feel the hospitality of Taiwanese people!

More power to you Joe !

surely a lots of foreign speaking friends will be benefiting in very nice threads , I am sure a lot of foreigner or English speaking Asian living in Taiwan are also member of RC and hope that this may even able to spread out In RC so more and more members will be aware that here in Taiwan Sir Joseph have started a very useful thread and also a way thru Reefing we will let international community feel the hospitality of Taiwanese people!

More power to you Joe !

Hello Jackson, welcome.

How's your tank now? We can start some technical discussion here now...

Well, I feel so ashamed to you and Elton that I failed with KZ , in spite of my regular dosing of zeobak and zeo start 3 I can not lowered my Nutrients so after a very long while I re-installed my Biopellet reactor and GFO and it does lower my No3 now to 0.5 ppm and Po4 at 0.05 ppm .

I don't know what was wrong why KZ hardly reduced my nutrients after the first change of zeolites ? Unlike at the beginning when I started KZ then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe, where's your friend located? If he's in Taipei area I can take him around. Any excuse is a good excuse to do a lfs tour. My Chinese isn't perfect but enough to get around.

Joseph this is a nice thread , if you recalled when you first approached me in RC , I have mentioned that I spend more time in RC than ph8.4 because of my very slow mandarin typing .

Now with this forum I hope I can easily communicate with more member locally

Got a friend in Kaohsiung who is having problems registering here. Can anyone help him out. He attempted to register ginoandres. Even his Taiwanese wife can't seem to get him confirmed, haha.

Well, I feel so ashamed to you and Elton that I failed with KZ , in spite of my regular dosing of zeobak and zeo start 3 I can not lowered my Nutrients so after a very long while I re-installed my Biopellet reactor and GFO and it does lower my No3 now to 0.5 ppm and Po4 at 0.05 ppm .

I don't know what was wrong why KZ hardly reduced my nutrients after the first change of zeolites ? Unlike at the beginning when I started KZ then.

How's coral doing?

Joe, where's your friend located? If he's in Taipei area I can take him around. Any excuse is a good excuse to do a lfs tour. My Chinese isn't perfect but enough to get around.

Everyone here is everyone's friend. There is no particular one need special help but good to know that folks here willing to help. There is one live in Sanxia who contact me recently but I haven't see his reply here yet.

返回
上方 下方