:em04::em15:
PH84_F_15_091105144013.JPG

PH84_F_15_091105144013_1.JPG

PH84_F_15_091105144245.JPG

PH84_F_15_091105144245_1.JPG

最後編輯:
ㄚ哉??(哪知)
Maybe when I keep the Chicken heart for 3 months,and then I will buy the bandit!
but..If the orange is cheap this time ..I'll consider that buy one by my year-end bonus!

Do not buy chicken heart and bandit... ( because it is not easy to keep chicken heart
for 3 months.... ).

My 5 cm of chicken heart die today...:em06::em06::em06:..1 week only..:em19:

Go straight to Orange, orange should be a better choice and tends to survive longer...
and you save the money from bandit and chicken heart.

I believe orange pricing is reaching the bottom already...
this is the lowest pricing range that I got from my friend at HK.
HK market : HKD$ 10000~12000
TW market : 45000~50000

of course, this is the lowest range, price may go higher at different store as some medication and treatment have been done.

your year-end bouns should be more than just 1 orange..... I will recommend you to do the same as Orange teacher... get 1 big
and 1 small size..

Good things always come with couple not single.:em09:

最後編輯:
~I will recommend you to do the same as Orange teacher... get 1 big
and 1 small size.. ~.....in 1 time !!??...

Good suggection!! But my heat is not so strong !!
Maybe small one first!!

最後編輯:
hellmaker大:Really is makes me to think the fearful price, the orange in expensive? Also has its value in? :em13::em14:

from the business prospective: the real pricing for all marine fish is zero as they all coming from the sea for free.

from an aquarium keeper's prospective : it is worth something as the aquarium trading
has been cutting its pricing from 100K to less 50k within 1 year.

to me, I like rare colorful fish........ sorry this may not be the right attitude but I am
a selfish guy, if I see some rare nice fish, the first thing that comes to my mind is
can I afford to take them home.:em15::em15::em15::em15:

Value definition is hard, everyone has its own definition..:em06::em06: I am not God ...but
a selfish middle-age man...:em07:

小馬大!你可以的,向施老學習就可以啦!
老哥謝啦!!您太抬舉我了..但因為我是PTT的VIP會員!!所以年終獎金都會被充公!!

通常我們是領1.5個月年終+1.0個月績效獎金(要考績甲等的才有哦)..
ㄚ.我都是暗槓一個月的績效獎金..但是今年不行了!!
因為要整修房子@#%$..好過年!!

而且我今天又訂了5隻Flame angel !!現在總共是8隻!!
我想湊到10隻之後..再進一隻orange回來維持秩序吧!!

最後編輯:
from the business prospective: the real pricing for all marine fish is zero as they all coming from the sea for free.

from an aquarium keeper's prospective : it is worth something as the aquarium trading
has been cutting its pricing from 100K to less 50k within 1 year.

to me, I like rare colorful fish........ sorry this may not be the right attitude but I am
a selfish guy, if I see some rare nice fish, the first thing that comes to my mind is
can I afford to take them home.:em15::em15::em15::em15:

Value definition is hard, everyone has its own definition..:em06::em06: I am not God ...but
a selfish middle-age man...:em07:

Said good! The fish in each person's heart is the indifferent fixed price, no matter expensive perhaps cheap, whether there is actually is lies in looks after it the person to put to the mental effort to it, so-called expensive and is inexpensive is actually the different people have different views, happy good! The pisculture is must be joyful. :em01::em01::em01:

相似主題