:em04::em15:
PH84_F_15_091105144013.JPG

PH84_F_15_091105144013_1.JPG

PH84_F_15_091105144245.JPG

PH84_F_15_091105144245_1.JPG

最後編輯:
this is my best guess of the current orange story,,,,

the mexican marine fish cather accidently caught a school of orange at their region... this school of orange should be around 100+ units.

the HK and TW marine fish traders decided to take most of them into their hand since
HK and TW are the 2 biggest orange consumption market....

Some people said, the orange pricing will go further down but I really have doubts on this. After all, orange/clarion angel is still a restricted marine fish in US..

I am not here to encourage people to buy the orange... just trying to say that if you can afford one.... should try it out.
I do not think mexican fish catchers are so lucky to catch a school of orange all the time in the mexico region.
the truth is that the orange 's pricing has never came down so low for the past 20 years.
just my sharing....:em18:

Keeping a marine fish tank is about what you can afford from your financial and tank's capability prospective.
keep buying fish and die in your tank is not fun ........ do not just buy new fish but keep learning from the mistake
and provide a better environment for your fish. After all, we need to be cautious of marine life....do not try them
as a toys.

最後編輯:
Keeping a marine fish tank is about what you can afford from your financial and tank's capability prospective.
keep buying fish and die in your tank is not fun ........ do not just buy new fish but keep learning from the mistake
and provide a better environment for your fish. After all, we need to be cautious of marine life....do not try them
as a toys.

蠻發人深醒的一段話...

我有點對號入座的感覺:em06::em06::em06:

as a toys.

蠻發人深醒的一段話...

我有點對號入座的感覺:em06::em06::em06:

haha, I was not thinking of you when I wrote this sentence..
Dr Ma.... Not you :em01::em01::em01:

Go to watch teacher shih twin little bandit,

you will be 氣死:em05: :em05: :em05:

相似主題